[USA] SJEDINJENE AMERIČKE DRŽAVE - unutrašnja politika i uticaj na svetska kretanja

McCarthy

1 minute ago, mrd said:

Cini mi se da smo upravo o svemu ovome proteklih meseci pisali. Pazi, kad smo dosli u stadijum, da ako si beo i ne podrzavas BLM, ti si takodje rasista. 

Oni koji nisu proziveli sindikalce, koji su mogli da te etiketiraju kako im se svidi, ako ide u korist paritije, sad mogu da uce, sta je to u stvari jednakost. 🙂

Mi smo pricali, ali je mnogo ljudi bilo nesvesno gde to ide - ali su poceli da se bude.

25 minutes ago, Sprivel said:

Slazem se. Tramp ako izgubi ovo bice to najveci poraz u istoriji politike.

:lol_2: Nista ne moze da prevazidje 2016. S obzirom sta smo imali sve u zadnje 4 godine za sta je Tramp okrivljen, on se jos i dobro drzi, i koliko mrznje je bilo upereno ka njemu. Ono sto ce se desiti je da ce dems da izgube na lokalu. Tesko ce se oporaviti od posledica.

Black Leaders Call on NYPD to Bring Back Anti-Crime Unit as Shootings Spike

“Anti-Crime’s mission was to protect New Yorkers by proactively preventing crime, especially gun violence,” Lynch said in a statement. “Shooting and murders are both climbing steadily upward, but our city leaders have decided that proactive policing isn’t a priority anymore. They chose this strategy. They will have to reckon with the consequences.”

The city’s murder rate for the month ending June 7 has more than doubled from the same period last year, and shooting victims have increased by 45 percent. Meanwhile, arrests for illegal gun possession have dropped dramatically, with only 29 people arrested during the week that ended July 5, down from 70 during the same week last year, according to NYPD data.

In recent weeks, the NYPD has experienced a surge of over 400 percent in retirement applications from officers amid tensions with city officials and after the city’s police budget was slashed by $1 billion.

4 hours ago, Sprivel said:

Slazem se. Tramp ako izgubi ovo bice to najveci poraz u istoriji politike.

prema poslednjim anketama tramp je 12% iza 1 bajdena, e sada zamisli da demokrate imaju nekog drugog kandidata (sto i nije nemoguce) kolika bi bila razlika

6 minutes ago, mrd said:

Biden ga ubi. Nije li i Hilary bila tako jaka?

https://www.statista.com/chart/21377/trump-versus-biden/

21377.jpeg

pa tad nisu znali sa kakvom moroncinom imaju posla. kada kazes da izbeljivac mozda moze da leci koronu (za koju cak i sumnjas da postoji) onda bice problema cak i sa glasovima redneka, hilbila i slicnih seljobera

• Like 1
  • Ha-ha 2

22 minutes ago, comandante said:

pa tad nisu znali sa kakvom moroncinom imaju posla. kada kazes da izbeljivac mozda moze da leci koronu (za koju cak i sumnjas da postoji) onda bice problema cak i sa glasovima redneka, hilbila i slicnih seljobera

Znali su i tada, eno ti i @Amigo je rekao da bi glasao za DT, posto mu je Biden podavio macice. Ti ne kapiras da je DT izabran, zbog toga sto nije bio Hilary, ili Obama. Glasaci umorni od licemera Biden/Obama/Clinton type. Da ne dubimo diskusiju  koju smo vec milion puta vodili. 

Uskoro.

11 minutes ago, mrd said:

Znali su i tada, eno ti i @Amigo je rekao da bi glasao za DT, posto mu je Biden podavio macice. Ti ne kapiras da je DT izabran, zbog toga sto nije bio Hilary, ili Obama. Glasaci umorni od licemera Biden/Obama/Clinton type. Da ne dubimo diskusiju  koju smo vec milion puta vodili. 

Uskoro.

pa slazemo se kako je on dobio izbore, i tada oni koji su glasali za njega znali su da je moroncina ali ipak glasali jer im je bio pun qrac obame sibicara ali ono sto nisu znali je koji je to nivo moroncine. za ove 4 godine videli smo da je to level 999999999, tramp potus je najveci fenomen u istoriji covecanstva i bice najveci fenomen do kraja covecanstva. kako je ovaj lik opstao kao predsednik najvece svetske sile 4 godina (da ne govorimo o tome ako bude jos 4) ima da se analizira i posle 1000 godina

• Like 1

2 hours ago, comandante said:

pa slazemo se kako je on dobio izbore, i tada oni koji su glasali za njega znali su da je moroncina ali ipak glasali jer im je bio pun qrac obame sibicara ali ono sto nisu znali je koji je to nivo moroncine. za ove 4 godine videli smo da je to level 999999999, tramp potus je najveci fenomen u istoriji covecanstva i bice najveci fenomen do kraja covecanstva. kako je ovaj lik opstao kao predsednik najvece svetske sile 4 godina (da ne govorimo o tome ako bude jos 4) ima da se analizira i posle 1000 godina

Nista se nije promenilo u vidjenju Trampa za ove 4 godine.

Opet neki "komunjarski leftisti" (ovaj put Fox News Channel) napadaju genijalnog preCednika...

Juan Williams:

We must not become numb to Trump's abnormality

How about a summer in which Americans are not allowed to travel to Canada or Europe? Seriously. That's due to President Trump's failure to halt the high rate of coronavirus infections in the United States.
That's not normal.

Is it normal for an American president to stand in the White House Rose Garden and begin ranting? Trump said if presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden wins this year's election, Biden will do away with the suburbs and windows.

Yes, he really said that.

There is so much that is not normal at the Trump White House that Rachel Maddow recently spent an entire segment reading off a stunning list of scandalous acts now accepted as normal in the Trump era.

Is it normal, she asked, that Trump "put his son's wedding planner in charge of federal housing in the northeastern United States ... fired one inspector general who was investigating the secretary of State ... advertised his wife's jewelry line on the White House website?"

Any of the Trump scandals, Maddow said, would have amounted to "the biggest scandal to ever afflict any other presidency - but by virtue of the sheer number of scandals that surround [Trump] like flies around a pigpen ... [they] have just become part of what we expect, right?"

And it keeps going. Here's an example from last week.

"The Trump Administration lifted a ban on sales of [gun] silencers to private overseas buyers that was intended to protect U.S. troops from ambushes," The New York Times reported.
And there's an eye-opening kicker to that tale.

The Times reported the ban was lifted as a result of strenuous lobbying by a lawyer currently working in the Trump White House. That lawyer previously worked for a firearms group. Now, firearms companies might make $250 million a year in potential sales overseas, the story noted.

That's definitely a huge scandal in any other administration, sure to stir outrage from defenders of the American military.

It's just another day in the Trump presidency.

But what about the obvious conflict of interest in that episode?

Well, it is hard to get attention for that argument.

Why?

As the Times explained, Trump's Cabinet features "a former coal lobbyist as administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, a former lobbyist for the defense contractor Raytheon Technologies as defense secretary, a lobbyist for the auto industry at the helm of the Energy Department and a former oil and gas lobbyist as interior secretary."

This administration is a gusher of conflicts of interest.

That's why it is easy to become numb to the Trump administration crossing red lines that define normal, ethical behavior by people at the highest level of government.

At this point you might be scandal fatigued. You might agree that it is bad but excuse it as not the end of the world. But then you find out there is more.

How about the attorney general pressuring career prosecutors to recommend a lighter sentence for Roger Stone, an old friend of the president who had been convicted of lying to Congress?

Yes, Attorney General William Barr twisted the arm of federal prosecutors to take it easy on Stone on the basis of "political considerations," according to congressional testimony from an assistant U.S. attorney, Aaron Zelinsky.

Then Trump took it to the next level. He commuted Stone's sentence.

Even the conservative editors of National Review couldn't swallow that one. They wrote that "Trump's handling of the matter is indefensible. It is another indication of his perverse, highly personalized view of the criminal justice system."

"An American president commutes the sentence of a person convicted by a jury of lying to shield that very president," is the way Sen. Mitt Romney (R- Utah) described the astonishing act. He summed it up as an act of "unprecedented, historic corruption."

While that was taking place, the attorney general also looks to have been trying to help another of the president's friends get out of legal trouble.

In that case, Barr tried to force out the prosecutor reportedly investigating the president's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani. Barr wanted to install a new U.S. attorney with no experience as a criminal prosecutor.

Geoffrey Berman, who was the Trump-appointed U.S. attorney in Manhattan, told Congress that Barr made him an unseemly offer if he agreed to quit.

Berman testified that Barr told him he could take over the civil rights division of the Justice Department but really use his time to build up a "book of business," or list of clients that could help him get a big payday when he took a job at a private law firm.

Now that is a scandal in any other administration. But, again, it is just another day in the Trump presidency.

After all, this is the attorney general who ordered federal troops to use chemical agents and smoke bombs against Americans protesting police brutality. Why? So, the president could create a photo-op. Really.

This is not normal.

Juan Williams is an author, and a political analyst for Fox News Channel.

Edited by zoran59
  • Like 2

Zbog cega su dems toliko odlepili, to niko ne moze da zna. Da li je moguce da Biden ne zna da su javne skole absolutno odvojene od religije i da promocija, studiranje, ili bilo kakva verska nastava nisu dopusteni u javnim skolama. 😞

Biden, at Muslim voters summit, says ‘I wish we taught more in our schools about the Islamic faith’

Da li on veruje da ce ovakvim prezentacijama dobiti glasace da glasaju za njega??????

9 hours ago, Angelia said:

Komentar ispod texta:

A democrat in the past election but I think I will vote for Republican even though I dont like Trump. Democrats politician are destroying states after states and I am sick of it

Ja to isto radim. Odem na random vest gde se negatvno piše o republikanskim guvernerima a propo maski/korone, i onda napišem da sam glasao za Trampa 2016, ali da ću da glasam za Bajdena jer vidite šta nam Tramp i republikanski guverneri uradiše, Nicki Minaj bi bolje umela u koronu nego oni. Naravno da nisam glasao za republikance 2016, ali volim da ložim lakoverne. 

• Like 1
  • Ha-ha 3

2 minutes ago, ObiW said:

Ja to isto radim. Odem na random vest gde se negatvno piše o republikanskim guvernerima a propo maski/korone, i onda napišem da sam glasao za Trampa 2016, ali da ću da glasam za Bajdena jer vidite šta nam Tramp i republikanski guverneri uradiše, Nicki Minaj bi bolje umela u koronu nego oni. Naravno da nisam glasao za republikance 2016, ali volim da ložim lakoverne. 

good for you :classic_biggrin: Ispunis tako kvotu vrednih dela za taj dan.

11 hours ago, mrd said:

Cini mi se da smo upravo o svemu ovome proteklih meseci pisali. Pazi, kad smo dosli u stadijum, da ako si beo i ne podrzavas BLM, ti si takodje rasista. 

🙂

nisi baš rasista ali ujedno i ne priznaješ istoriju kontinuiranog ugnjetavanja, šikaniranja i diskriminacije crnog čoveka, što je posebno problematično, jer se ta istorija preliva u sadašnjost, tj nije nikada prestala. takav stav je u mojoj knjizi 1/1 anticivilizacijski, gde "civilizacijski" nije nešto što je obavezno savremeno i moderno, već je to ono što podrazumeva pravo svake individue da bude jednaka a teško da može biti jednaka ako doživljava to što crna populacija doživljava.

poseban krug pakla mi je relativizovanje ovako ozbiljne teme putem svođenja na banalnu borbu za vlast republikanaca i demokrata. to što demokrate sada vide priliku da skupe par poena na temu pa podržavaju nešto što je tako bazično ljudski, ne bi trebalo da govori ništa dobro o njima. 

zaista mi je tužno sve to i generalno govori (makar meni) koliko svet nije mrdnuo daleko od pećine.

• Like 2

Ne postoji nikakvo " kontinuirano ugnjetavanje,sikaniranje I diskriminacija " crnog coveka .

Ono sto postoji je ozbiljan problem crnackog rasizma prema belcima  .

20-something majka malog deteta koja je ubijena na ulici jer je rekla "all lives matter " ,pa zatim dolazak BLM tipova na njen FB profil I ostavljanje komentara tipa " to je i zasluzila " , " to vas sve ceka whiteys " I slicno .

Gde su tu protesti ? Njen zivot nije vazan zato sto je belkinja ? Dok se fentanyl Flojd kuje u zvezde .

Drugi veliki problem je osecaj entitlements-a crnacke populacije .

Kao da nije dovoljno to sto jedan Beli poreski obveznik u toku svog zivota prebaci 300 000 dolara na koriscenje Crnom poreskom obvezniku kroz razne poreze,kvote,dodatke I slicno ,oni hoce jos .

Da ne rade nista zivo,i da im Belci sve placaju . Valjda ce tako imati vremena da stvore Wakandu .

Jos malo i da ukinemo policiju,da bi gospoda mogla da pljackaju i diluju kako im je volja,jer je jelte tako rasisticki da se zakoni odnose i na njih .

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, OtherSide said:

Ne postoji nikakvo " kontinuirano ugnjetavanje,sikaniranje I diskriminacija " crnog coveka .

Ono sto postoji je ozbiljan problem crnackog rasizma prema belcima  .

20-something majka malog deteta koja je ubijena na ulici jer je rekla "all lives matter " ,pa zatim dolazak BLM tipova na njen FB profil I ostavljanje komentara tipa " to je i zasluzila " , " to vas sve ceka whiteys " I slicno .

Gde su tu protesti ? Njen zivot nije vazan zato sto je belkinja ? Dok se fentanyl Flojd kuje u zvezde .

Drugi veliki problem je osecaj entitlements-a crnacke populacije .

Kao da nije dovoljno to sto jedan Beli poreski obveznik u toku svog zivota prebaci 300 000 dolara na koriscenje Crnom poreskom obvezniku kroz razne poreze,kvote,dodatke I slicno ,oni hoce jos .

Da ne rade nista zivo,i da im Belci sve placaju . Valjda ce tako imati vremena da stvore Wakandu .

Jos malo i da ukinemo policiju,da bi gospoda mogla da pljackaju i diluju kako im je volja,jer je jelte tako rasisticki da se zakoni odnose i na njih .

:krstipd4:

Jel se secate ono dvoje belih smecara sa oruzjem ispred kuce u StL?

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, the couple that drew national attention last month after footage of them pointing guns at Black Lives Matter protesters outside their home went viral, have been charged with felony unlawful use of a weapon, The Associated Press reported.

• Ha-ha 1

Evo jednog detaljnijeg pregleda ispitivanja :

81045566aaaa25ccbc75c20a08255931b014a9a0

https://www.270towin.com/2020-polls-biden-trump/national/

A za ove što vole detaljniju statistiku ovde imaju i ispitivanja po državama :

https://www.270towin.com/2020-polls-biden-trump/

Ako uzmemo morning consult kao najmerodavniji zbog najvećeg uzorka možemo reći da trenutno Bajden vodi od 7-9% . Bilo bi interesantno naći podatak od istog istraživača za isti period 2016. godine.

In other news

Gunman kills son of judge overseeing Deutsche Bank–Epstein trial

A gunman posing as a FedEx driver shot and killed the 20-year-old son of a federal judge in North Brunswick, N.J., on Sunday, and badly wounded her husband.

The judge in question is Esther Salas. Earlier in the week, she was assigned to oversee a lawsuit brought by investors against Deutsche Bank over its involvement in the handling of financial matters related to sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein.

The motive for the shooting is unclear. On Sunday evening, federal law enforcement asked for the public’s help in solving the crime.

On Monday afternoon, multiple news reports cited police sources suggesting a deceased lawyer is a prime suspect in the case. The lawyer—who allegedly was a men’s rights activist with a case before the judge—was reportedly found dead hours after the shooting, and was in the possession of a package addressed to the judge.

In the lawsuit against Deutsche Bank, investors claim they lost money as a result of the financial giant having to pay regulators $150 million for compliance failures related to Epstein. The disgraced financier was arrested for the sex trafficking of minors in 2019. He died in a Manhattan jail cell last August in an apparent suicide.

According to ABC News, the attack on Salas’s family occurred when her son, Daniel Anderl, or husband, Mark Anderl, opened the door to what appeared to be a FedEx deliveryman. Her son, a student at Catholic University, was shot through the heart; Salas’s husband is in the hospital.

Some have speculated on Twitter that the attack may not be related to Judge Salas’s involvement in the Epstein case, but rather to her husband’s work as a criminal defense attorney.

This story was updated at 1:40 p.m. ET to note reports of the deceased lawyer suspect.

Edited by djole
  • Thanks 1
  • Tuzno 1

Njegova(Biden) istorija rasistickih, neprimerenih komentara i ispada se ladno ignorise. 

6 hours ago, uini said:

nisi baš rasista ali ujedno i ne priznaješ istoriju kontinuiranog ugnjetavanja, šikaniranja i diskriminacije crnog čoveka, što je posebno problematično, jer se ta istorija preliva u sadašnjost, tj nije nikada prestala. takav stav je u mojoj knjizi 1/1 anticivilizacijski, gde "civilizacijski" nije nešto što je obavezno savremeno i moderno, već je to ono što podrazumeva pravo svake individue da bude jednaka a teško da može biti jednaka ako doživljava to što crna populacija doživljava.

poseban krug pakla mi je relativizovanje ovako ozbiljne teme putem svođenja na banalnu borbu za vlast republikanaca i demokrata. to što demokrate sada vide priliku da skupe par poena na temu pa podržavaju nešto što je tako bazično ljudski, ne bi trebalo da govori ništa dobro o njima. 

zaista mi je tužno sve to i generalno govori (makar meni) koliko svet nije mrdnuo daleko od pećine.

Nije valjda!? A crnci koji ne podrzavaju BLM? Sta su oni? Kritikovanje pokreta koji su osnovali tamo neki likove pre 7 godina znaci da ne priznajes istoriju ugnjetavanja, sikaniranja i diskriminacije crnog coveka!? Bravo, vini.

BLM je prerastao u ekstremisticki pokret koji pazljivo bira(cherry picking) dogadjaje koje mogu iskoristiti za svoju agendu. Izgubljeni zivoti crnaca(na primer, tri ubijena policajca od strane protestanata, dva crna tinejdzera ubijena u onoj shitholini CHOPU-u) koji se ne mogu iskoristiti za politicke potrebe nece dobiti nikakvu paznju. Ali ce zato skociti na noge kada policajac ubije crnca koji je potegao pistolj na njega i srecom ga promasio. To je slucaj od pre 10-ak dana.  Naravno, BLM ne zanima cinjenica da 6%populacije(crnci od 16 do 40 godina) cine 50% svih zlocina u USA. Imas li ti neku ideju koji je uzrok tome? Ozbiljno pitam, ima li to ikakve veze sa rasizmom? Ili je to mozda vise kulturoloski problem? Ako je to uopste problem. 

5 hours ago, Sprivel said:

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, the couple that drew national attention last month after footage of them pointing guns at Black Lives Matter protesters outside their home went viral, have been charged with felony unlawful use of a weapon, The Associated Press reported.

Nisam ni ocekivao da napises koju o stoci koja upada na privatni posed. Ali vazno je da nisi zaboravio da napomenes koje su rase ti "smecari", kao da treba da osecamo neki dodatni prezir prema njima samo zato sto su beli. Da li treba da potenciramo rasu svakog crnca koji napravi neko sranje? 

Zasto ste vi toliko optereceni rasom? 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Sprivel said:

Joel Schwartz, an attorney for the McCloskeys, said the charges are "disheartening, as I unequivocally believe no crime was committed."  "I, along with my clients, support the First Amendment right of every citizen to have their voice and opinion heard. This right, however, must be balanced with the Second Amendment and Missouri law, which entitle each of us to protect our home and family from potential threats," Schwartz said, saying he looks forward to reviewing all evidence and defending the couple

9 hours ago, uini said:

nisi baš rasista ali ujedno i ne priznaješ istoriju kontinuiranog ugnjetavanja, šikaniranja i diskriminacije crnog čoveka, što je posebno problematično, jer se ta istorija

ako ja posle 500godina robovanja pod turcima, ne vidim razliku, ko onda vidi?

A, ja sam beo, bar mi je koza bela. Medjutim, ima tu genghis khan-a, turaka, engleza, nemaca, francuza id. Znaci cista belina, kao i cista crnina. Jedina razlika sto su oni i zimi tamne puti. Leti ih ja dobijam, skoro da nema razlike.

Posle ove cele besede @uini ti ces reci da je moj zivot vazniji leti nego zimi, kad mi je koza bela.

Vidis da ti nista nije jasno.

Evo ja sad ovde ne znam sta da kazem:

Mother of teen murdered near CHOP takes legal action against city

SEATTLE - The mother of the first teenager to be murdered near Capitol Hill’s Occupied Protest zone last month is taking legal action against the city, claiming the city created the dangerous environment that led to the shooting and failed to help her son as he bled out after being shot.

On June 20, 19-year-old Horace “Lorenzo” Anderson was shot multiple times on 10th Avenue and East Pine Street, just across from CHOP.

The day after the shooting, Seattle Fire released a statement saying in part, “Our mission is to save lives and protect property, but we must keep our firefighters and paramedics safe so we can continue to help people. This was a scene where the risk was too high to commit our crews to respond in without a police escort.”

Attorneys for Sinclair Martin said the violence around CHOP was foreseeable and that it appears the city was ill-prepared to handle it.

"The city made numerous mistakes. We’re focused on two mistakes in particular. Number one, they abandoned this area and number two, they had no plan to get medical services into this area," said attorney Mark Lindquist of Hermann Law Group. “Lorenzo bled out on the street while medics were less than a football field away.  I’m confident those medics wanted to help but the city had no plan in place so that they could help."

They said city leaders have sent mixed messages about CHOP and the responsibility for its formation.

“One day they’re saying this is a ‘summer of love block party’ and then later on saying it’s so dangerous they couldn’t send in help: It doesn’t make any sense,” said Lara Herrmann of Herrmann Law Group. 

Ima tu vise faktora:

- grad nije trebao da dozvoli to sto su dozvolili, zbog politike

- BLM i ostala antifa nisu trebali da rade to sto su radili

- On nije trebao da bude tu gde je bio

Nije tu samo je grad kriv, zato i od te tuzbe nece biti nista, jer je on poginuo u procesu krivicnog dela, a first responders su zasticeni od tuzbi u situacijama kad im je bezbednost ugrozena.

Ali ocigledno znamo zasto je policija potrebna.

Nije bas ovde dobro mesto, ali stvarno ne znam gde da stvaim ovo. Mislim da je svet odlepio nacisto:

There was clear desire and reason to capitalize Black. Most notably, people who are Black have strong historical and cultural commonalities, even if they are from different parts of the world and even if they now live in different parts of the world. That includes the shared experience of discrimination due solely to the color of one’s skin.

There is, at this time, less support for capitalizing white. White people generally do not share the same history and culture, or the experience of being discriminated against because of skin color. In addition, we are a global news organization and in much of the world there is considerable disagreement, ambiguity and confusion about whom the term includes.

I to od: https://blog.ap.org/announcements/why-we-will-lowercase-white?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_CorpComm

Mislim da trenutno mnogo mozdanih celija odumire u medijima...