Novak Djokovic

wwww

https://www.puntodebreak.com/2022/05/02/alcaraz-bromea-le-entreno-djokovic-metido-paliza

Alcaraz jokes about how training with Djokovic went: "He beat me up" Today, Carlos Alcaraz was able to train for the first time with Novak Djokovic. He was one of the few top players that he needed to train with and, although they had tried in the past, for one reason or another, they couldn't. Finally, the meeting took place and they could coincide on the same track. Attending the set of the Mutua Madrid Open, the Murcian confessed that Nole had played at a high level, making it 1-6 2-1 in the time they could have been playing. "He has beaten me up (laughs), but I have seen myself play well," said Carlitos, who will debut this Tuesday night in the tournament.

Saša Ozmo

@ozmo_sasa

·

1h

Vajda on split with #Djokovic: It was an amicable split. I told Goran that we will practice together in Paris. I did not tell Novak (about working with Molčan), but I did tell Goran, so I am sure Novak knows.

When asked whether Djokovic suggested such an arrangement – to have Vajda solely on Grand Slams – the Slovakian coach responded: “I don’t know, because I never asked”. Full quotes from Vajda's press conference, on

@Tennis_Majors

#Vajda on his split with #Djokovic: I don’t know for sure, because I never asked him, but I assume from my analysis of his tournament schedule, that he wanted to reduce his team, and he chose Goran. 1/3

https://t.co/xcCSgOFIE4

:smiley24:

FR8ibE8XwAUoVLT?format=jpg&name=large

Novak Djokovic looks on from the stands prior to the UEFA Champions League Semi Final Leg Two match between Real Madrid and Manchester City at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu on May 04, 2022 in Madrid, Spain. (Photo by Angel Martinez/Getty Images)

FR8iqqVXsAUMJaR?format=jpg&name=large

Koliko vidim tu su i Marko i Alcaraz, a i ovaj covek iza Novaka lici na oca Rafaela Nadala, pored njega mozda sestra.

FR8lZylWUAEuyMU?format=jpg&name=medium

evo ga i Rafael Nadal

FR7_Gs0WQAUhAq3?format=jpg&name=medium

i Vishkovic u kadru :lol_2:

“I know Luka Modric well. He is a good friend. It gives me great joy to watch his football. The atmosphere is spectacular. I am next to Alcaraz and I see his nervous face. He and Nadal are my 7-year-old son's favorite tennis players."

FR-clIlXsAMiELC?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wwww said:

“I know Luka Modric well. He is a good friend. It gives me great joy to watch his football. The atmosphere is spectacular. I am next to Alcaraz and I see his nervous face. He and Nadal are my 7-year-old son's favorite tennis players."

FR-clIlXsAMiELC?format=jpg&name=medium

Smoking u stilu 80tih:classic_biggrin:

Ono trodelno prens de gal odelo što je nosio na prijemu kod Predsednika Srbija (molim komentare ako ih imate) bez politike je fenomenalno i tako mu je i pristajalo,

opusteno @wwww , skulirati detinjarije  😉

jubilarna 30. pobeda na madridskom mastersu, sto rezultira sa 30+ dobijenih meceva na svih 9 turnira iz ove prestizne kategorije.
 novo lepo ostvarenje, kom ce tesko neko primirisati ...

Edited by Cojep
  • Like 3

Da li je Novaku problem sa levim okom sada već više od estetskog? Ne samo što mu je kapak za 1/4 spušten , nego mu oko izgleda staklasto, kao da je pod hroničnom upalom. Kako uopšte nosi sočiva:77:

Edited by Keira