Novak Djokovic

wwww

1 minute ago, McLeod said:

Ko kaze da Tim ne moze da igra i u Barseloni i u Beogradu xD

:lol_2:

da, proslog leta je igrao paralelno kod Moratoglua onaj njegov turnir i neki svoj u Austriji.

Dakle, sve je moguce. :classic_biggrin:

(mada, Bresnik nije vise s njim, postigli vansudski sporazum oko para koje je neko nekome dugovao, tako da Dominik sad malo mudrije bira turnire)

48 minutes ago, Boxy said:

Mozda i on preskoci neki masters, nije on najgori od sve dece :classic_biggrin:

Meni zvuci nerealno, ali videcemo, mozda se Srki otvorio

tenor.gif

Srki ima džeparac ... tu samo Nole može da se otvori...

giphy.gif

Edited by Andrej

https://tennisbuzz.net/novak-djokovic-big-three-rivalry-rafael-nadal-roger-federer-inspire-better-player/

Asked by Chervin Jafarieh if Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer had made him a better player, Djokovic said: “Absolutely – 100 per cent.

“Both of these guys have been my biggest rivals. Nadal and I have played against each other more than any other two players in the history of sport.

“We have played I think 55 times, or maybe more – I’m not really sure. I have played Roger also nearly 50 times.

“I felt there was a rivalry and an intensity in the rivalry from the very beginning. Right from 15 years ago. For 15 years we have been pushing each other to the limit and making each other better.

“I think rivalries are so good for the sport. Rivalries one of the biggest reason the sport draws so much attention from fans.

“The Joe Frazier/Mohammed Ali, or Kobi Bryant/Shaquille O’Neal, or whatever… Lionel Messi/ Cristiano Ronaldo, Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield… so those types of rivalries are important not just for the sake of the sport, but also for us as athletes.

“We need the rivalries because we need to measure ourselves in a way. ‘How am I doing?’ ‘How is my biggest rival doing?’ If he is doing great, that actually inspires me.

“That gives me motivation. When I started playing, Roger already had multiple Slams. Rafa as well, and they were kicking my ass for the first five years.

“I was losing most of my matches against them, especially the big ones. And then that changed as we went toe-to-toe, and we are still going toe-to-toe after so many years.

“I want these guys to keep on playing, because they are one of the greatest sources of my motivation, without a doubt.”

• Like 1

evo malo duza Fedova izjava:

https://tennisbuzz.net/roger-federer-novak-djokovic-one-greatest-players-ever/

“I enjoy playing against him,” Federer said of Djokovic. “I really feel like we get the best out of each other.

“We have different playing styles, (so) it almost depends on the day, which court we’re playing on and how the matches have been leading up to that match.

“Against the best players you know you have to bring your best game. Otherwise, it will not be enough. Especially against somebody like Novak who can go into a mode where he is not going to miss (a ball).”

“He can defend very well and be aggressive, he has a very good balance. That’s why he is one of the greatest players ever,” Federer continued in a question and answer session with Qatar Tennis.

“It has been a pleasure to play against him and he’s one of the players who have made me a better player. It’s great to have him in the game.”

U Rumuniji olimpijci imaju prednost pri vakcinaciji :twak:  tako da se Simona vec vakcinisala.

Inace, kako vakcinacija u svetu odmice, tesko da bi olimpijci regularno dosli na red da se vakcinisu pre OI. Totalno bi bilo glupo da traze obaveznu vakcinaciju kad jos uvek nema dovoljno raspolozivih vakcina.

Možda bi Japanci obezbedili određeni broj vakcina za učesnike. Iskreno rečeno, bez toga ne vidim kako će se toliki događaj organizovati, od toliko ljudi biće sigurno neko kome će test biti lažno negativan, a ni u karantin ih ne mogu sve staviti.

Sto bi Japanci obezbedjivali vakcine za tudje sportiste? Ko ne moze da odvoji 2.000 vakcina za svoje timove do leta (posto cenim da je max 1.000 ljudi u 1 timu, i to ovih vrhunskih zemala, nas jedva bude preko 100), ne mora ni da ucestvuje.

20 minutes ago, stray_cat said:

Tipujem da će Noksa, ako bude morao, dobiti kinesku vakcinu (iz neke specijalne serije), ništa mRNK i slično.

pa to bi mu bilo glupo, bolje da uzme mRNA vakcinu (ili J&J jer je to samo jedna doza). Pa i Sputnik ili AZ.

Samo treba odabrati dobre termine za vakcinaciju zbog propratnih efekata. (mozda obavi sada vakcinaciju, dok je u Beogradu)

I nama su kao poostrili mere pre neki dan, zabranili okupljanja preko 10 ljudi, muziku u kafićima, koja je bila odobrena samo dva dana ranije, tako da ovo nije dozvoljeno po zvanično važećim merama, ali ako ne bude baš hladno sutra promuvaću se da vidim kakav je bik 🙂

Edited by Romantik

12 hours ago, wwww said:

sta god da je ovo

To je valjda onaj isti umetnik koji je "nacrtao" proletos Novakov lik preko celog terena na sljaci,ali i instalirao veliki svetleci falus za Vesica ispred Gradske kuce u Beogradu.
Ocito covek radi po principu "svakome prema zaslugama".

• Like 2
  • Ha-ha 1