VN Abu Dabija 2019. (29. novembar - 1. decembar)

Borko

I tako gospodo, stigli smo do poslednje trke sezone. Za 3 dana u ovo vreme sezona 2019 Formule 1 bice proslost. Trke su zaista bile solidne, ali je ovo je svakako bila najdosadnija sezona u ovoj motor eri koja je startovala 2014. sto se tice pitanja ko ce biti sampion. Posle samo 8 trka bilo je jasno da ce Luis Hamilton osvojiti sestu titulu u karijeri, a cak i mnogo ranije da ce Mercedes osvojiti sestu uzastopnu titulu u konferenciji konstruktora. Koliko je Mercedes dominirao govori podatak da je Valteri Botas uspeo da pobedi cetiri puta ove sezone - ne verujem da bi iko svrstao Botasa medju top 10 vozaca na gridu, a za mene licno medju 5 najlosijih. Ipak, ne ostaje nista drugo osim da se Mercedesu skine kapa i cestita na maestralnoj sezoni i Hamiltonu cija su voznje do poslednje 2-3 trke bile maltene savrsene tokom sezone, sa izuzetkom Austrije i Nemacke, sto je na uzorku od tih prvih 17 trka maltene zanemarljivo. I kada nisu bili najbrzi, izvanrednim strategijama su pokazali da ne pobedjuje uvek najbrzi, vec najbolji. Ferari.. Bolje da ne pominjem sta su sebi uradili tokom ove sezone, ne zelim da stajem na muku njihovim navijacima. Honda zaista napravila ozbiljan iskorak sa Red Bulom, svaka cast. I na kraju.. Meklaren. Moram malo da pomenem i svoje. U Brazilu smo uzeli prvi podijum od 16. marta 2014. - 5 godina, 8 meseci i 1 dan smo cekali na to. Ova sezona je bila zaista dobra po nas, tacno ono sto se i ocekivalo, lagano cetvrti najbolji tim i lako osvojeno 4. mesto u konkurenciji konstruktora.

Sta nam je jos ostalo sto nije reseno u oba sampionata.. Nista znacajno, definitivno. U konkurenciji vozaca Ferstapen je blizu 3. mesta, 260 bodova, a Lekler blizu 4. sa 249.. Fetel da bi pretekao Leklera mora da pobedi u Abu Dabiju a da Lekler ne bude medju prvih 7. Borba traje i za 6. mesto, best of the rest - Gasli i Sains su bili drugi i treci u Brazilu i izjednaceni su na sestom mestu sa po 95 bodova, dok Albon ima 84 i sanse za to 6. mesto su mu veoma male. U sampionatu konstruktora jedino sto je ostalo a da nije reseno je ko ce biti peti, Reno ili Toro Roso. Sa 19 bodova iz Brazila Toro Roso se tako nasao u situaciji da osvoji peto mesto u konkurenciji konstruktora sto bi bio njihov najbolji plasman u 14 sezona dugoj istoriji tima. Prednost je na strani Renoa svakako, 91-83, ako bi nekim slucajem bili izjednaceni u bodovima, Toro Roso bi bio peti zbog nerealna dva podijuma koje su ostvarili ove sezone, dok je Renoov najbolji plasman 4. mesto Rikiarda u Monci. 

Vesti izmedju Brazila i Abu Dabija - Honda ostaje snabdevac Red Bula motorima i nakon 2020, Albon ostaje u Red Bulu 2020, a Nikolas Latifi (ne bih da komentarisem ovo) zahvaljujuci bogatstvu svog oca dobija mesto u Formuli 1 2020. u Vilijamsu umesto Kubice. Sebastijan Fetel je dobio trece dete, neka je sa srecom :classic_smile: 

Imamo dva oprostaja od Formule 1 - Nika Hulkenberga (barem privremeni), koji nakon sto je Reno odlucio da ga zameni Estebanom Okonom za 2020. nije uspeo da nadje novi tim, i Roberta Kubice, trajni, koji je nadljudskim naporima uspeo da se posle 8 godina vrati u F1 bolid ali se ispostavilo da ga njegova povredjena ruka onemogucava da se takmici na ovom nivou.

O stazi u Abu Dabiju.. Ne znam stvarno sta da kazem, svi znamo da joj je konfiguracija uzasna, da su trke u Abu Dabiju uzasne.. A sto se tice pobednika.. Sta ocekivati kada znamo da ovde na Jas Marini Mercedes ima pet pol pozicija i pet pobeda u 5 trka otkako je pocela V6 era? 

I za kraj, Pireli.. Napokon, ali napokon su odlucili da naprave pravi potez i na ovoj uzasnoj stazi donesu tri najmekse smese guma C3 (nekadasnje meke gume), C4 (nekadasnje ultrameke gume) i C5 (nekadasnje hipermeke gume). Mislim da je ovo peti uvod koji pisem ove sezone i srecom prvi put imam razloga da kazem svaka cast Pireliju.

Setovi guma koje su vozaci izabrali za trku u Abu Dabiju:

spacer.png

I na kraju, satnica po nasem vremenu:

Prvi trening - petak u 10:00

Drugi trening - petak u 14:00

Treci trening: subota u 11:00

Kvalifikacije: subota u 14:00

Trka: nedelja u 14:10

Puno srece i brzine svima 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Valtteri Bottas will start the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix from the back of the grid as a result of a power unit penalty.

The Finn retired from the last race in Brazil after a sudden increase in oil consumption led to his power unit shutting down. After analyzing the engine back at its Brixworth factory in the UK, Mercedes concluded he will need to take a new power unit. The FIA confirmed Bottas has taken a fresh internal combustion engine turbocharger and MGU-H.

With the associated penalty adding up to 20 grid positions, Bottas is required to start the race from the back of the grid but says he still hopes to be able to take a full part in qualifying.

Lewis Hamilton says he is “making it a little bit more difficult for myself” at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix by trying different setup approaches in search of more performance.

The Mercedes driver wrapped up his sixth drivers’ championship at Circuit of The Americas at the start of this month, and says that since then he has been working on different setup directions to try and tap into even more performance from both himself and his car. After finishing behind teammate Valtteri Bottas in both practice sessions on Friday, Hamilton admits he is not comfortable with the handling at this stage. While conceding the work could hurt his race pace, he thinks it could pay dividends next season.

“I think there was a bit of a difference between the hard tire and the soft tire — there is quite a big difference in characteristics between the setup and I am really pushing the car into a different place over the last two races just to explore,” Hamilton said.

“It is easy to go too far but I am sticking with it and hoping that it works. We already know what does work and I am not keen to do what does work — I am really trying to see where else I can exploit the car and the tires. That is making it a little bit more erratic and not as smooth and simple in terms of my driving style.

“I wouldn’t say that it is fun. It is still just as hard work and I am making it a little bit more difficult for myself than it needs to be, but I feel I need to go through that process to see if I can edge out a little bit more for the future.”

Hamilton — whose car carried No. 1 briefly in Friday practice (pictured) before reverting to its regular No. 44 — admits a lot of his work is speculative given the way next season’s car might react differently, but he sees potential in trying new techniques with the championship won.

“I am definitely hoping to unlock something and utilize a couple of different tools that I haven’t touched during the year, because they never really worked before. I am trying to explore and see whether or not I can get them to work. It is a pre-emptive thought for next year, even though next year’s car is going to be different. There still might be things I can apply but I am having to take it all with a pinch of salt at the moment.”

Ovde je Fetel usporio jer je Albon usporio ispred njega, LEC je samo najebao ni kriv ni duzan. Sto naravno nece popraviti "veselu" atmosferu medju Ferarijevim vozacima, ali za to je svakako Binoto kriv jer ne ume da ih iskontrolise i dozvoljava im da mu oni vode tim.

Ali ono Fetelovo okretanje u Q1 kad se namestao da zapocne krug je bilo nadrealno. Kao ja da sam vozio a ne cetvorostruki sampion. On je toliko prs'o da je to strasno.

Ferrari team principal Mattia Binotto admitted they “screwed up” by failing to get Charles Leclerc to the start line in time to begin his final lap.

Leclerc caught team mate Sebastian Vettel at the end of his out-lap in Q3 and ran out of time to begin his lap as he waited for Vettel to start his.

Binotto said the team took the gamble of sending its cars out last because they wanted to take maximum advantage from the improving track conditions.

“Obviously we knew that we are not too competitive today,” he told Sky. “Especially losing a lot of time in the last sector. In the last attempt we tried to do whatever we could, taking some risks.”

Binotto said it was a “conscious choice” by the team to go out at the “very last minute”. However they left it “too tight”, he said. “We screwed up,” Binotto added.

However he defended the team’s gamble. “I think here we were completely aware and conscious of what could of been the risks,” he said. “It was a risk we knew that we were taking but this didn’t work today.”

Leclerc said he had “no idea” what happened ahead of him which prevented him from being able to start his lap on time. “It’s life sometimes,” he said.

“I don’t know whether the situation was unlucky or whether we could have done anything better. But we’ll analyse it and try to understand for it to not happen again because it’s a big shame.”

Vettel said other cars in front of him prevented him from leaving his team mate enough time to start his lap. “Alex [Albon] was backing up because he had a McLaren in front of him,” he said. “I don’t know who was in front of the McLaren or whether the McLaren could be closer.”

“It was just a pity because my tyres were very cold to start with and I lost it straight in the first corner and Charles didn’t even start a lap.”

Toro Rosso have been fined €5,000 for sending Daniil Kvyat’s car out of the pits into the path of Romain Grosjean.

The Haas driver had to swerve to avoid Kvyat as he pulled into the fast lane in front of him during Q1.

After speaking to the teams and drivers the stewards ruled Kvyat “was released from the garage in an unsafe manner resulting in car eight [Grosjean] having to take evasive action.”

The title may have been won back in Austin, but the battle for P3 in the championship rages on, and heading into the season finale Ferrari's Charles Leclerc - currently 11 points behind rival Max Verstappen - has vowed to take risks to win the position from the Dutchman.

Despite missing out on a final run in Q3, when he was backed up by a slowing pack, Leclerc will start Sunday's race in Abu Dhabi from P3, behind 2019 champion Lewis Hamilton and Verstappen, the winner last time out in Brazil.

Ferrari gave away a lot of time to Mercedes in Abu Dhabi's twisting final sector in qualifying, but Leclerc said he was still targetting victory, with Verstappen in particular firmly in the Monegasque’s crosshairs.

“Yes, definitely," said the Ferrari driver when asked if he can win, "and I will take quite a bit of risk at the start. I need to take some risk; I need to finish in front of Max for the championship, and in the end I will give it all and we will see what happens."

Charles Leclerc is facing an investigation over an alleged discrepancy in his car’s fuel load.

FIA Formula 1 technical delegate Jo Bauer revealed a “significant difference” had been discovered between the quantity of fuel in his car and the amount the team had declared.

“The fuel declaration of car number 16 was checked before the car left the pit-lane,” said Bauer. “There was a significant difference between the declaration of the team and the amount of fuel inside the car.

“As this is non in compliance with [technical directive] 12-19 I am referring this matter to the stewards for their consideration.”

The stewards will investigate the infringement after the race. Leclerc will start from third place on the grid.

Charles Leclerc has kept his third place in the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, but Ferrari has been fined by the FIA for a fuel discrepancy.

Ferrari was placed under investigation before the race got underway as FIA technical delegate Jo Bauer found a “significant difference” between the amount of fuel the team declared was in the car and how much was actually being carried. The team was summoned to face the stewards and found guilty of breaching the International Sporting Code as it had been in contravention of a technical directive rather than the regulations. As a result, it was fined 50,000 euros.

“TD/014-19 requires teams to declare the amount of fuel they intend to put in the car for the laps to the grid, the formation lap, the race, the in-lap and any fire-ups that would be needed,” the stewards decision read. “The technical delegate was able to confirm the fuel mass put in the tank by checking in accordance with the procedure specified in TD/014-19.

“There was a difference of 4.88kgs between the team’s declaration for car 16 and the technical delegate’s measured fuel mass.

“The team’s declaration was therefore inaccurate and constituted a breach of the Technical Directive. This in turn constitutes an infringement of Article 12.1.1.i of the International Sporting Code.”

The fine means Leclerc keeps his third place, with the Monegasque saying he was not made aware of the impending investigation ahead of the race.