Mercedes 2019

DASUBO

• 2 weeks later...

Nije što vodi tim za koji navijam ali je Toto ovde pokazao da čak i ljudi koji vode F1 timove imaju dušu.

Možda je Niki otišao, ali Toto služi svima za ponos koji vole Mercedes, a rekao bih i F1.

Ocekivao sam mnogo vecu reakciju iz Red Bula - ono, austrijski tim u kome Austrijanac Marko vedri i oblaci i u cijoj je ranijoj inkarnaciji (Jaguar) Lauda igrao ozbiljnu ulogu. No izgleda da su se svi kul Austrijanci u F1 razbezali odatle...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Lewis Hamilton claims numerous drivers have been contacting Toto Wolff regarding a future seat at Mercedes — and suggests either Max Verstappen or Fernando Alonso is among them.

The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend featured a rise in speculation regarding Hamilton’s future as he was linked with a move to Ferrari and did little to quash the rumors. During the FIA Prize Giving events in Paris on Friday, Hamilton declined to put a deadline on when he’d make a decision on his future but admitted uncertainty over Wolff’s own position with Mercedes — the team director (pictured above with Hamilton and FIA President Jean Todt during the Prize Giving) has been suggested as a potential replacement for F1 CEO Chase Carey — is playing a part in his thinking.

“I’ve not really put a lot of energy towards it,” Hamilton said. “I love where I am, I love the people that I work with, so it’s really difficult to walk away from something that you love as much as I do. The team, the organization, all the way through to the bosses. I’ve been with Mercedes since I was 13 so it’s really hard to imagine myself being anywhere else.

“What we’ve built over the period that I’ve been there, in the last seven years — but obviously Mercedes have been working longer than that — at the moment is dominant. It’s a strong force and I think it’s taken us time to build the strength in depth from within and have the consistency we have. It’s not something that has just come overnight, and other teams don’t currently have the togetherness that we have in place. It takes time to build those things.

“Of course, would it be the same without Toto? I don’t think so. But he’s got to do what’s right for him and just like I’ll know what’s right for me when I have to make that decision, he has to make the right decision for him and what’s best for him and his family and his future. Change is also sometimes a good thing.”

Hamilton hinted that a big-name driver present in Paris has been in touch with Wolff regarding a potential seat at Mercedes in 2021, having followed both Verstappen and Alonso on stage during the press conference.

“It’s an interesting time because there are lot of drivers who are seeking positions everywhere. The amount of calls that Toto gets from every driver — including the one that was up here just recently — asking to come, everyone’s trying to leave their team to come to where we are… which is an understandable thing because everybody wants to win and everybody wants to be a part of a winning formula.

“I don’t think it’s a stressful thing at the moment; there’s always been a clear pathway of communication between myself and Toto, there’s never been any secrets so that won’t change.”

• 1 month later...

Lawrence Stroll and Toto Wolff could be planning to take over the Mercedes works team from 2021, according to veteran German correspondent Ralf Bach.

The report, published on Bach's website f1-insider.com, says team boss Wolff had actually negotiated a deal to replace Chase Carey at Liberty Media.

But Ferrari vetoed that plan, demanding that Wolff spend at least three years on 'gardening leave'.

And so he changed direction, instead teaming up with Racing Point owner Stroll to take over the Brackley based team that has won every world championship since 2014.

Billionaire Stroll, whose son Lance drives for Racing Point, has been linked with a $260 million takeover of the British carmaker Aston Martin.

It had been rumoured that Aston Martin, currently Red Bull's title sponsor, could therefore become Racing Point's new identity from 2021.

But Bach claims that Stroll and Wolff are instead plotting to re-brand Mercedes as Aston Martin.

"Toto wants to be prepared if Mercedes gets out (of Formula 1) and acts only as an engine manufacturer," former F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone said.

"The fact that Mercedes has not yet signed the new Concorde Agreement for 2021 onwards is strange," he added.

"But why should Mercedes continue to spend so much money when they've already won everything? In terms of image, the group is completely satisfied with marketing the hybrid engines."

@DASUBO - Davore, imas li kakav insajd info o ovome? Prica mi deluje poprilicno nategnuto - znam da je kompanija od ranije planirala da ce nakon 2020. da vide da li ce da nastave u F1 ili ne ali celo ovo uvodjenje Strola i Aston-Martina u pricu je novi momenat.

Ako se ovo ostvari bice to prava katastrofa, jer a) Lens Strol ce dobiti zacementirano mesto u "Mercedesu" (a ipak bi tu trebalo da bude neko kompetentniji) i b) Fors / RP tim ce biti pusten niz vodu i najverovatnije zatvoren (sto nas opet dovodi u krizu sa premalim brojem bolida na gridu).

Nisam ništa čuo, mada koliki je bunar napravio novi CEO Daimlera ništa me ne bi iznenadilo.

Težak, težak moron.

Čega god se dohvatio to je zasrao. EQC (Mercedesov SUV na električni pogon) se prodao u ispod 200 primeraka i u RL nema range of 300 km, ma ni blizu.

U kompaniji haos, okrenuo tumbe organizaciju koja je MB dovela na čelo premium segmenta.

Automobili kasne, delovi kasne, sve pokušava da digitalizuje na identičan način kao ono čudo genetskog inženjeringa koje izigrava premijera Srbije.

Ma, užas. 

Tako da nemam pojma, toliko me sve to nervira da se vrlo slabo zanimam za ekipu iz Štutgarta.

Možda je vreme da sve oteram u q i odem da pečem rakiju na planini ko čovek...

• Like 1

Nisam ništa čuo, mada koliki je bunar napravio novi CEO Daimlera ništa me ne bi iznenadilo.
Težak, težak moron.

Čega god se dohvatio to je zasrao. EQC (Mercedesov SUV na električni pogon) se prodao u ispod 200 primeraka i u RL nema range of 300 km, ma ni blizu.

U kompaniji haos, okrenuo tumbe organizaciju koja je MB dovela na čelo premium segmenta.

Automobili kasne, delovi kasne, sve pokušava da digitalizuje na identičan način kao ono čudo genetskog inženjeringa koje izigrava premijera Srbije.
Ma, užas. 

Tako da nemam pojma, toliko me sve to nervira da se vrlo slabo zanimam za ekipu iz Štutgarta.

Možda je vreme da sve oteram u q i odem da pečem rakiju na planini ko čovek...
Kume, ja mislim da je vreme da počneš da radiš za Francuze. Evo vidi mene, posle decenija kod Švedjana i Austrijanaca, kod Franja kao da sam u peMziji a ide plata. A tek taj haos, to pravi Umgebung! [emoji16][emoji16]

Zajebavam se, ali morao sam. Tek da neko ne pomisli da rano ujutro ustanem, isk*njam kofu love pa idem na šljaku. Svuda mora dobro da se zapne.[emoji123]

Odesláno z mého BBF100-1 pomocí Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mercedes se povlaci na kraju sezone?

https://www.racefans.net/2020/01/29/mercedes-crunch-meeting-quit-f1-2020/

The board of Mercedes‘ parent company Daimler will meet in two weeks’ time to decide whether to withdraw its team from Formula 1 at the end of the 2020 season.

RaceFans, in a joint investigation with Autocar, has learned the meeting will take place on February 12th. Mercedes’ current contract to participate in F1 expires at the end of this season.

Da, istina je, biće održan sastanak borda 12.02.. gde će se odlučiti šta dalje.

Sigurno je da ukoliko se ostane u F1, će to biti na način da ne košta previše. 

A to znači samo jedno, pad i gašenje svetla.

Nisam optimista.